Saturday, July 2, 2016

TpT Advneture

So a few months ago, I was talking to a teacher who told me she works with a guy who makes enough on Teachers Pay Teachers to pay his rent!!!!!! Of course, I wanted in immediately. Like most teachers, I've gotten lots of products from TpT over the years.  Now I've set up my own store and am busy adding products.

It's A LOT of work.  A LOT.  But it's a fun experience.  I made the mistake  of starting my store first and joining the forums after. BIG MISTAKE.  I had to redo all of my products less than a month after putting them up.  But it's summer so I have the time.  

So far, I'm obsessed and in love and I hope to see you in my store.  

9 comments:

  1. Yay! You're so excited that I am getting thrilled about your new TpT adventure, too! Congrats on the brand new blog (I love the book theme). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of work, but so far I love it. Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  2. Your store is off to a great start! Your covers are eye catching and your content looks good. I am your newest follower! I am also looking forward to seeing you grow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of everything all at once, but I'm hanging in there. Thanks for the support.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the kind feedback. It means a lot to know people are supporting my success. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome. I've been on TPT for about a year. It was a steep learning curve, so take advantage of those forums and Facebook groups. But above all, be your own seller. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been! I've already learned so much. Thanks for the support.

      Delete
  5. It is SO worth the work! I'm expecting a baby and that extra income is going to help tremendously. Plus... isn't it FUN?!
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love being creative. Congrats on the baby.

      Delete