Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Frustration!!!!

So I've been trying to start a Teachers Pay Teachers store because a woman I met said a teacher at her school (yes I know how that sounds - my mother's cousin's' neighbor's mailman) makes so much money he pays his rent with it!  I will say that there are A LOT of resources already on there so it's kind of daunting just getting started.  But I put my free lesson up (first one has to be free) and then added a few more both paid and free, and it is soooooo difficult.  I give these teachers super credit.

I've already edited most of them about 5 times because I keep on forgetting this that and the other thing.  I know it will get easier as I get more used to it, but what a pain in the butt right now.  And that's my issue for not being well prepared so I can deal with that.

I just uploaded what I thought was a great unit plan for When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead.  i worked on it for a week, gathering all my materials and everything.  I upload it and the thumbnails look at cockeyed.  UGH!!!!! I had to email them because now my product looks weak.

Hopefully this will get much easier.  If anyone has any tips on how to fix this, I would be eternally grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment