Friday, August 5, 2016

Five for Friday



My first 5 for Friday Linky.  I'm excited.

#1

I went a little crazy at Barnes and Noble. I had a credit from a settlement and then Harry Potter came out.  This should last me the rest of the summer!

#2


My boyfriend is redoing the front porch.  Who's better than him?

#3


Going along with the porch redo, our living room now looks like a Starbucks.  I'm kind of digging it.

#4


My first official TpT journal. Yay, organization  

#5


I started my own weekly Linky Party this week on my blog.  Fingers crossed that it'll do well. 

All in all a productive week.  Feeling good!


8 comments:

  1. CHECK OUT THAT TV SIZE! Wow! I am jealous 😂!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes it's like a theater in my living room. One of the perks of not having any kids.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your new linky party - I hope it goes well for you!! I don't blame you on the Harry Potter book either - I was so glad when the release date finally came around, feels like i've been waiting an age!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linky part was a success!

      And I'm totally seeing the Cursed Child play when it comes to Broadway!

      Delete
  3. There's nothing better than diving into a new stack of books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your blog background of books! So unique!

    ReplyDelete